Where buy an Old Dominion University diploma?

Where buy an Old Dominion University diploma?
The image on the page is just an example of an actual document.

We can reproduce your scan with Realistic accuracy. Fully recreated from your digital image, we can replicate your original seals, emblems, font, and logos with the FASTEST TURNAROUND TIME IN THE BUSINESS and most accurate!

Old Dominion University (ODU) is a public research university in Norfolk, Virginia. Established in 1930 as the Norfolk Division of the College of William and Mary, an extension school of the College of William & Mary for working professionals, members of the military, and non-traditional students in Norfolk-Virginia Beach area of the Hampton Roads region. The university has since expanded into a residential college for traditional students and is one of the largest universities in Virginia with an enrollment of 23,494 students for the 2023 academic year. The university also enrolls over 600 international students from 99 countries. Its main campus covers 250 acres (1.0 km2) straddling the city neighborhoods of Larchmont, Highland Park, and Lambert’s Point, approximately five miles (8.0 km) north of Downtown Norfolk along the Elizabeth River.

The university offers 175 undergraduate and graduate degree programs from seven colleges and three schools. Deriving its name from one of Virginia’s state nicknames, “The Old Dominion”, given to the state by King Charles II of England for remaining loyal to the crown during the English Civil War, Old Dominion has approximately 165,000 alumni in all 50 states and 67 countries.

Old Dominion University is classified among “R1: Doctoral Universities – Very high research activity”. According to the National Science Foundation, ODU spent $73.6 million on research and development in 2021.
Old Dominion University was founded in 1930 as a Norfolk extension of the College of William and Mary. This branch was envisioned by administrators and officials such as Robert M. Hughes, a member of the Board of Visitors of William and Mary from 1893 to 1917, and J. A. C. Chandler, the eighteenth president of that school. In 1924 after becoming the director of the William and Mary extension in Norfolk, Joseph Healy began organizing classes and finding locations for faculty and staff. Due to his work, along with that of Robert M. Hughes, J. A. C. Chandler, and A. H. Foreman, a two-year branch division was established on March 13, 1930. On September 12, 1930, the Norfolk Division of the College of William and Mary held its first class with 206 students (125 men and 81 women) in the old Larchmont School building, an unused elementary school on Hampton Boulevard. On September 3, 1930, H. Edgar Timmerman became the Division’s first director.

“The Division”, as it was often called, started in the old Larchmont School building and allowed people with fewer financial assets to attend a school of higher education for two years. Tuition for the first year was US$50. The following September, Virginia Polytechnic Institute, more commonly known as Virginia Tech, also began offering classes at “The Division.”, expanding course offerings to teachers and engineers. Created as it was in the first year of the Great Depression, the college benefited from federal funding as part of President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s New Deal. The Public Works Administration provided funds for the Administration Building, now Rollins Hall, and Foreman Field, named after A. H. Foreman, an early proponent of the college.The college grew south along Hampton Boulevard, turning an empty field into a sprawling campus.