Sell fake Seton Hall University diploma online.

Sell fake Seton Hall University diploma online.
The image on the page is just an example of an actual document.

We can reproduce your scan with Realistic accuracy. Fully recreated from your digital image, we can replicate your original seals, emblems, font, and logos with the FASTEST TURNAROUND TIME IN THE BUSINESS and most accurate!

Seton Hall University (SHU) is a private Roman Catholic research university in South Orange, New Jersey. Founded in 1856 by then-Bishop James Roosevelt Bayley and named after his aunt, Saint Elizabeth Ann Seton, Seton Hall is the oldest diocesan university in the United States.
Seton Hall consists of 9 schools and colleges and has an undergraduate enrollment of about 5,800 students and a graduate enrollment of about 4,400. It is classified among “R2: Doctoral Universities – High research activity”.
The university is known for its men’s basketball team, which has appeared in 13 NCAA Division I men’s basketball tournaments after making it to the final of the 1989 tournament and losing 80–79 in overtime to the Michigan Wolverines. The resulting increase in national television exposure has led to increasing numbers of applications from prospective students.
Like many Catholic universities in the United States, Seton Hall arose out of the Council of Baltimore, held in Maryland in 1844, with the goal of bringing Catholicism to higher education in order to help propagate the faith. The Diocese of Newark had been established by Pope Pius IX in 1853, just three years before the founding of the college, and it necessitated an institution for higher learning. Seton Hall College was formally founded on September 1, 1856, by Newark Bishop James Roosevelt Bayley, a first cousin of James Roosevelt I, father of president Franklin Roosevelt. Bishop Bayley named the institution after his aunt, Mother Elizabeth Ann Seton, who was later named the first American-born Catholic saint.
The main campus was originally in Madison, New Jersey. Reverend Bernard J. McQuaid served as the first college president (1856–1857, 1859–1868) and directed a staff of four diocesan clergy including Reverend Alfred Young, vice-president; Reverend Daniel Fisher (the second college president, 1857–1859) and five lay instructors. Initially, Seton Hall had only five students – Leo G. Thebaud, Louis and Alfred Boisaubin, Peter Meehan, and John Moore. By the end of the first year, the student body had grown more than tenfold to 60. The college moved to its current location in 1860.
Postcard showing Stafford Hall, one of the first dormitories, in the late 19th century
By the 1860s, Seton Hall College was continuing its rapid growth and began to enroll more and more students each year. However, among other difficulties, several fires on campus slowed down the growth process. The first of several strange fires in the university’s history occurred in 1867 which destroyed the college’s first building. Two decades later on March 9, 1886, another fire destroyed the university’s main building. In the 20th century, another campus fire burned down a classroom as well as several dormitory buildings in 1909.
During the 19th century, despite setbacks, financially tight times, and the American Civil War, the college continued to expand. Seton Hall opened a military science department (forerunner to the ROTC program) during the summer of 1893, but this program was ultimately disbanded during the Spanish–American War. Perhaps one of the most pivotal events in the history of Seton Hall came in 1897 when Seton Hall’s preparatory (high school) and college (undergraduate) divisions were permanently separated.
James F. Kelley, then 33 years old, was appointed by Thomas J. Walsh of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Newark to serve as president of Seton Hall College in July 1936, making him the nation’s youngest college president. When he took office, Kelley led a liberal arts school that had an enrollment of 300. By 1937, Seton Hall established a University College. This marked the first matriculation of women at Seton Hall. Seton Hall became fully coeducational in 1968. In 1948, Seton Hall was given a license by the FCC for WSOU-FM. The construction of the Walsh Gymnasium began as part of a project initiated in 1939 that would cost $600,000 (equivalent to $13.1 million in 2023).
Kelley stepped down from office at Seton Hall in March 1949 in the wake of an investigation into the by the school by the federal government that looked into potential improper sales of war surplus equipment that had been given for the school’s use. He was succeeded by John L. McNulty. Enrollment at the school had grown to 6,000 by the time Kelley left office.